Managing Harvest OperationOur dedicated team of Plantation Forestry practitioners are committed to providing a service that ensures harvest operations are managed professionally.
Managing the process between the forest and the customer is often complex and involves many elements that require our inputs.
After the “green button” is pushed to initiate harvest, our typical services include:
- Arranging sales of log types that are present in the forest or woodlot
- Arranging any engineering elements, including roads, landings and creek crossings, we normally finance all pre- harvest engineering costs as a component of engagement.
- Engaging competent, professional and efficient contractors
- Completing a pre-harvest meeting on site to determine all operational elements including hazard identification and management
- Preparing cut plans that provide the link between forest or woodlot and customer
- Managing harvesting and transport operations
- Providing dedicated woodflow management via a logging truck dispatch and tracking system
- Managing documentation and processing
- Ensuring credit control and payments
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards and environmental compliance
- Organising clearing and replanting of you forest or woodlot
If your priorities for us managing your forest or woodlot harvest include:
Consider using Laurie Forestry Limited to harvest your trees